Sunday, May 27, 2012

Duck and Ducklings

I decided I would start my cleaning bright and early this morning (okay 10:30 a.m.) while my husband and son went golfing.  I don't golf, I did once and when my score was 90 at hole two I just decided to caddie.  At any rate, I thought I would have some uninterrupted time to clean the walls in our bathroom after having taken the wallpaper border down a few weeks ago.  It has been driving me nuts, and I thought today would be the perfect day.  I finished 2-1/2 hours later.  It is so nice to have the border down, but after 2-1/2 hours of cleaning above my head I can hardly move my arms tonight.  I sure hope I'm able to move tomorrow...



Today's block fits the fabric, and I didn't even notice it until I sat down to start writing.  Funny how that works sometimes.  I really like this block, it actually went together easily, and it is mostly half-square triangles.  This is block number 148 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.

Stash Report....

Used this week:  0 yards
Used year to date:  4 yards
Added to this week:  1.50 yards
Added to year to date: 97.00 yards
Net used for 2012:  -93.75  


I added 1-1/2 yards of a background fabric this week.  Oh I hope I having something finished for next week. :)  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Lovely block and that fabric is so cute and just perfect. Hope your arms have improved!