Monday, May 28, 2012

Hen and Chicks

This block was the perfect block for today.  I spent most of the day in the garden planting tomatoes and flowers.  The weather was perfect and it was so nice to have an extra day added to the weekend.


Since I spent so much time with my flowers today I thought I'd use a little flowery fabric.  This is a 10-inch block and is number 149 of 366.  Can you believe we are already almost 150 days into 2012?  I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day today in the States.  I had two grandfathers who fought in WWII, and the stories they told were horrible.  I'm so very thankful those two men made it back safely.  I'm also very thankful for all the men and women who are brave enough to make sure that I have the freedoms and safety that I do.  I'm linking with Judy for Design Wall Monday.  Happy Stitching!!
--Kristen

No comments: