Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mystery Solved

I finished the This and That Mystery Mondays first mystery, and I have to say I enjoyed it. 


They really are fun projects to put together and they don't require a lot of time.  I can hardly wait to see what the next mystery will be.

Now that I posted this I realized something about this.  If you participated in Mystery Mondays and your quilt looks different, it should.  I used the green in one spot rather than the beige.  :)  I still like it, mine is just a bit different than everyone else's.  Wow, it's been a long week!


I did finish flowers 73 through 76 this weekend.  I'm over halfway now, which feels good, but there is still a long way to go.  Making a quilt is a journey though, and I think I'm actually realizing that more and more lately.  I have definitely learned a lot in the past year, and you'd think after having quilted for as many years as I have that there wouldn't be much more to learn.  I guess this means I will never be bored or tired of it...good thing, because I have a lot of fabric to use.  :) 

I'm linking today with Fabric Tuesday.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Linz said...

That is SO pretty! I love it! What a fun mystery!! :)

And your hexies are darling!

Wendy said...

I love your mystery block, gorgeous autumn colours. And your hexie flowers are pretty as always.