Saturday, September 17, 2011

FNSI Fun

I had a feeling this quilt would go together quickly and it actually has.  Sometimes I just need something where I can see progress quickly.  I'm not finished, but I did get it all cut out and a lot of it sewn together.  I'm hoping tonight to at least have all the blocks pieced together. 


As I'm looking at it I start wondering if I should make it a bit larger...possibly add another row of blocks.  It has two borders on it and it should be big enough, but as always, I start thinking bigger is better.  We'll see how I feel once I get the blocks finished.  Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Stitching!  --Kristen

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Great blocks. I know what you mean by "bigger is better." I have some bed sized lap quilts as a result.

Cheers, K

Wendy said...

Your blocks look great, lovely bright colours. They're going to make a gorgeous quilt.

Bobbi said...

Love the blocks! Cool idea about having people email u pics and posting them. Heidi and I love hosting fnsi because it's so fun to know lots of other crafters are doing the same thing. :)

Gina said...

I'm slowly making my way to see what everyone accomplished for FNSI and it seems you had a productive night! I'm one that needs a quilt project to come together quickly because there are so many life interruptions, I don't get to sew as often as I'd like, but then again we probably all don't. I really like the block design and colors.