Monday, September 19, 2011

Daisy, Daisy...

I love to sing...and like I was singing "Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me" when I was sewing my Shoo Fly blocks together, today I've been singing "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do..."  My mom used to sing that song with us when we were kids.  Today I was cutting daisy petals for my quilt...a whole 74 of them.


Now I'm sure I will be singing Daisy, Daisy again while I stitch around each of them.  Once that is done, it is on with the borders and I'll start quilting it! :)

I'm linking today with Judy for Design Wall Monday.  I've already been peaking at some of the links and there are some amazing things going on.  :)  Happy Stitching!  --Kristen

5 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a neat quilt! Have fun with your daisies!

Gina said...

The quilt is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

KNow those songs well LOL. The Daisy one used to be played quite regularly for our oldtime dances many years ago. Love your blog and thank you so much for taking the time out to visit mine via Vignette. Its one way to make new friends who share a love of sewing and embroidery around the world.

Linz said...

CUTE!!! I love that quilt, AND those songs! :)

Wendy said...

I love your daisy quilt, you are progressing very quickly! Fun to think of you singing as you sew, :)