Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tulip

It's another tulip today and another odd sized block, but no templates this time!


This one is a little different, but I love it.  Each night as I complete another block I start dreaming about the wonderful garden quilt I could make with them all.  I know there are a few more flower blocks this week, and I may just have to lay them out to see what I can do with them.  Wouldn't it be fun each spring to take out a quilt with all these different flowers on them and put it on the bed...or hang it on the wall?  This is an 8 by 10 inch block and is number 133 of 366.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Wendy said...

This one is an interesting tulip shape. I agree, you could have a gorgeous garden quilt with all these beautiful flower blocks.

Kaye R said...

Very interesting tulip shape. Could one say modern?