Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother's Dream

WOW, have I been having fun reading about all of your dream projects!  It would be so fun to be able to supply you all with everything to make your dream project a reality, even the time!  You've given me quite a few new projects to think about too, which is the best part.


Today's block took me 2 hours to make.  It is an 18-inch block and has 24 half-square triangles in it.  I think this one is almost a quilt in itself.  It definitely wouldn't take too many of them to make a bed-sized quilt.  I keep thinking what fun it would be to put some applique in the squares or embroider something.  The squares could also be great spaces for some quilted feathers. :)  This is number 145 of 366.  Don't forget to leave a comment on yesterday's post telling me your dream project (there is an Olfa scissors up for grabs).  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: