Thursday, May 10, 2012

Magnolia Bud

Today was one of those days where the weather was just so nice a person couldn't help but smile.  My family actually spent an hour on the patio enjoying a 70 degree evening.  I wonder if there is anywhere that it is 70 degrees all day everyday with no humidity.  If there is, I might even be tempted to move there!


Today's block brought a smile to my face too...I had to use those templates again, but they weren't a problem.  This is such a nice 8-inch block I think I'd enjoy making another and another. :)  It is block number 131 of 366.  The weekend is almost here, and I'm hoping the weather will be just as nice as it was today.  I have flowers and veggies to plant so here's hoping the weather cooperates!  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your magnolia bud is beautiful, I do love magnolias. Hope your weekend is going well and you are fitting in some gardening.