I started thinking the other day that I might actually get some hexagon flowers finished if I had some basted. SO, last Friday I started basting and basting and basting. When I reached 686 hexies I realized that would equal 98 more flowers and that is more than I need. So, I'll either make the quilt a bit larger, or I'll make a pillow or two. Tonight is the FNSI so maybe, just maybe there will be some finished flowers tomorrow! :)
Then I thought I should get my blocks done for the Christmas Stitchalong. I finished the bear yesterday and got up early this morning and finished the Christmas tree. I guess you could actually say I'm ahead of the game (I should mark this on the calendar because it is about the first time in my life that I am able to say that).
And last, but not least I finished the Mystery Mondays clue for this week. I have no idea if this is how this will end up, but it is definitely fun to work on.