Friday, September 27, 2019

Ocean Waves - FQS Quilt Along

I have always loved the Ocean Waves quilt pattern.  It is such a fun way to use fabric to make the quilt look like it has movement.

The Fat Quarter Shop has an Ocean Waves Sew Along as part of the Classic and Vintage Series.  I used V and Co. Ombre New Colors for my block,


I just love how the fabric works with the pattern to make it look like it is moving. 

The best part is the pattern uses Triangles on a roll, which means the half square triangles go together quickly.

You can find the pattern here.  I have a lot of half square triangles finished and ready to sew into blocks.  Here's hoping my Ocean Waves quilt is finished soon!  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I have an ocean waves quilt started. I needed some gray and finally found it. I need to wander back to it after a couple of other projects are complete.