Monday, December 3, 2012

Tree of Life

I was not planning on being up this late and I was not planning on unsewing this block three times, but as always, it tends to be worth it.  Of course tomorrow night when I'm extremely tired I may have a different opinion.


This is number 337 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.  Because I was not completely paying attention I had to sew a Y seam...and it was not that difficult to my surprise.  It seems my main problem was getting the green triangles to go in the right direction.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Gorgeous blocks and almost there too. Not many to go now. Love them piled up a few posts back too. Certainly and impressive amount of blocks. You will need a different calendar for next year ... what will you do without your block of the day...