Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bright Star

The days are winding down and I'm starting to really hope that some deliveries are made here soon otherwise Christmas may be a little sparse as far as gifts go.  And then there is the wrapping.  I'm not going to worry about it or think about it until next Friday night...or maybe Thursday.  At any rate there will be no stress here...just making of the blocks.


This is a different block, I'm not sure I see the star, but I think it will grow on me.  As I was working on it it made me think of the song "We Three Kings of Orient Are" and the words "Star of wonder, star of night, star with royal beauty bright, westward leading, still proceeding, guide us to your perfect light."  This is number 348 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block. Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: