Thursday, December 6, 2012

Angelsong

I looked at this calendar page all day long today and I just could not make her the way she was shown.  In my book angels are supposed to be pretty...probably all those old movies I watch gave me that idea.


The block is small and I know exactly what I want to use it for, it just needed something...


So I gave her some hair.  I gave her a little flip on the ends of her hair to remind me of how my mom wore her hair back in the 60's.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have a small amount of time to make her into a Christmas ornament and hang this singing angel on the tree.  This is number 340 of 366 and it is a 5-1/2 by 6-1/2 inch block.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your little angel is cute, I look forward to seeing it made into an ornament.