Sunday, June 24, 2012

World's Fair Block

All I could think about as I photographed this block is all the fun patterns a person could make using this block.  If you kept the same colors it could go one way, if you varied the colors for different rows...oh the possibilities.  It is all 4-patches so they sew up quickly.


This is a 12-inch block and is number 176 of 366.  

Stash Report....

Used this week:  Nothing to count yet
Used year to date:  7.5 yards
Added to this week:  3 yards
Added to year to date: 100.00 yards
Net used for 2012:  -93.25 

I didn't add anything and I've been cutting and sewing 9-patches like mad.  Sometimes it is so hard to wait to count it until it is finished...but then again, I'm finishing something as well as using fabric so really I should be counting my finished projects too. :)  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: