Monday, May 21, 2012

Lady of the Lake and Blogger's Quilt Festival

I do not know how I forgot about this, but I did...and I was very determined to participate again so I actually finished a quilt this weekend.  You should really go and check out some of the over 500 quilts here...


Now for my quilt...I machine quilted it on my home machine.  I have had this sitting for quite a while trying to get up enough nerve to do something other than stiple...and it worked.  I stitched it in the ditch and then did some little swirls around the inner star.  I'm so ready to finish another quilt now!


There are so many quilts to see and so many fun new things to try...it might take me a while to get through all of them.


Today's block was all half-square triangles.  This is a 10-inch block and number 142 of 366.  I'm linking today with Judy for Design Wall Monday, Manic Monday, and Bloggers Quilt Festival.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

6 comments:

sonia said...

Beautiful quilt. Congrats!

Allison said...

I love the colors and fabrics in your quilt! yay for you, trying new quilting designs!

CitricSugar said...

Lovely quilt!

Sue Daurio said...

Great quilt and the quilting is super too! Love the swirls.

Wendy said...

Another nice block and I really love the little wall hanging. Your quilting looks lovely and the colours are beautiful.

Quilt+Bitch said...

A precious quilt. Your quilting is beautiful.