Saturday, May 19, 2012

Grandmother's Favorite

This may be Grandmother's Favorite, but  it is not mine.  This block has a lot of bias seems which makes for difficult piecing.  I think it should have had a disclaimer...do not start this block late in the evening or if you have a limited amount of time.  Extra time will be needed as well as numerous tools for removing seams and extra fabric to replace pieces.  :)


I should have known it wouldn't go well as I spent most of today on another project tearing out rather than putting together.  I apologize now for this one...I may just piece it again tomorrow to see if it goes better.  It is a 10-inch block and is number 140 of 366.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Wendy said...

All the blocks this week are lovely, to my eyes this block looks great, your piecing is always perfect!