Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Aunt Sukey's Choice

I love this block..and you may be thinking right now that I've flipped my lid or that I've completely lost it...but I haven't.


I did do this block this way for a reason...I know normally it would have the green going all the way through the middle, but I got this great idea when I was putting this together.  I will have to share that idea another time as it has just been too long of a day.  At any rate this block is really fun because it could look so different just by using more fabric choices.  I could have easily done five completely different looking blocks tonight just with this one pattern.  I love that kind of a block!  This is number 137 of 366 and this is a 12-inch block.  I'm linking with WIP Wednesday.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute block! That would be cool using all blocks like that one because you could rotate every other block and make large diamonds with the green!

Amanda said...

I like blocks like that too...where a few different fabric choices change it completely. Your decision to not make the green go through the middle looks really nice!

Bobbie said...

I love the way you did this block! I am so going home to make one! oh wait I have to stay at work til 4:30 ok after work I am going to make one :)
I just started following your blog during the giveaway day and love the Proverb of the day! I just added the Spurgeon devo to my blog! Thank you for letting your light shine!