Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kansas Troubles

I never looked at the name of this block until I went to type it now, and it fits.  I had no trouble getting it together, it was actually rather easy, but I did have trouble getting the light just right for the photo, and that is all my problem not the camera or the block.


And well, Benny decided he needed to help too.  As you can see it is a huge block, 16 inches in fact.  As I was working on it I started thinking that it would be fun to make it into a pillow, but then there are quite a few of these bigger blocks and what fun would it be to put them all into one quilt.  Not so many blocks would be needed, and I could easily have a bed sized quilt or a really nice wall hanging with just a few of them.  We will see, I'm getting a little ahead of myself here.  But it is always fun to dream. :)



Here it is minus Benny.  It is block 39 of 366.  I'm linking with WIP Wednesday and Made By Me Wednesday.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benni looks like a sweetheart. Dont animals just love to lay all over our stitching or knitting projects.

Great blocks too.