Sunday, February 5, 2012

Best Friend

Today's block is called Best Friend, is a 14-inch block, and is number 36 of 366.




Using the white background really makes it look different (I used yellow for the background on the similar block completed on Thursday last week).

Now for the stash report...

Used this week:  2.5 yards
Used year to date:  2.5 yards
Added to this week:  0
Added to year to date: 20 yards
Net used for 2012:  -17.5


YEAH!!  I got to list some USED fabric this week. It felt good to finish something.  Hopefully this next week I can see another finish as I'd like to get another project or two quilted.  We do have a busy week though, and I might just be lucky to finish my daily blocks.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

kwiltnkats said...

I see now that you are working a calendar block. Any idea how you'll put it together? Hope you find the time you want in your sewing room.