Friday, February 3, 2012

Album

Somehow the day got away from me again.  I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to add tabs to my blog.  I still don't know if I've really figured it out, but with a little more work hopefully I will see progress.





Today's block is Album.  It is a 9-inch block and is number 34 of 366.  I realized today that these blocks would be horribly overwhelming if I tried to do them all at once, but one a day is just right.  I can take the time I need to piece it and then move on to a new block the next day.  It is really enjoyable choosing which fabrics to use and figuring out how to assemble the blocks.  I don't have instructions, so I need to decide in which order to piece things and what way to iron the seams so that everything lines up and lays flat.  I will be back tomorrow (which I just realized tomorrow is in about 14 minutes).  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: