Saturday, December 10, 2011

FNSI

So last night I was all ready to start sewing as soon as we got home from my son's basketball game.  I had my project all ready, and I knew exactly what I was going to work on.

The game was much more exciting than we thought it would be and the underdogs (our kids) won!  When I got home I decided to check my blogs to read and don't you know I found a different project that I should probably work on.  It involved hexies (which I LOVE) and they were fussy cut.


I always use the GO! to cut my hexagons, last night I did not, and in 2-1/2 hours this is what was accomplished.  Yep, pretty pathetic isn't it?  I should mention I had to choose fabrics and then decide just exactly where to position them, trace them, cut them out, and then glue them.  I decided to clean my sewing room after that.  I finished cleaning tonight and now I'm all ready for the next FNSI.  :)  I hope your weekend is much more productive than mine has been.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

4 comments:

Sue said...

Ah well you finished more than me, they are lovely Colours, I really should work on mine some more...

A Creative Life said...

Well good on you for still stcking to your FNSI. Love the colours it will be good to see the finished project.

http://rashisquiltblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/hydrangea-border-complete-yaaaaaaaay.html

Wendy said...

Your hexie flowers are beautiful, I love the fussy cutting. Are these for a new hexie quilt?

Ivory Spring said...

Oh my, those hexies are gorgeous!