Friday, September 30, 2011

We have some borders!

Well, I had a bit of insomnia last night so I finally got up and worked on my quilt.  Yeah...this quilt finally has some borders.


I also finished my Christmas Stitchalong project.  The new one is here.  You can still download the first week until next Friday. 


I found the fabric I used when I was on a shop hop this summer and I just picked it up not knowing what I was going to use it for.  I'm so glad I did! 

I'm linking today with Friday Finishes.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stitching! --Kristen

9 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Your quilt has really turned out beautiful! I also love your little Santa!
Quilting by the River

Kim said...

Your quilt is gorgeous. It's nice and bright. Your santa is adorable. Sure wish I had time to do hand work.

Diane said...

Love the quilt and your little santa is adorable as well.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Loving the quilt with the borders on! And cute Santa, too.. great job!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Your quilt is great and your Christmas stitching looks fun!

Wendy said...

Your quilt looks gorgeous with the borders on now, you have put this one together so quickly! I will have to check out the next banner pattern, your fabric for the Santa is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Haven't done my santa yet but I love how yours has turned out and the fabric you have used. The quilt looks amazing with its beautiful borders too.

Sarah Craig said...

Such a pretty cheerful quilt! And I'm so glad you linked up to Whoop Whoop Friday!!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

The blues in your quilt are so pretty! Cute pattern, too.
The Santa embroidery is adorable!