Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm back...

Okay, so obviously this is going to take some time to figure out what I am doing, and yes I did take a class the other day to try and figure out how to do this, but it seems it does take a bit of trial and error.  I thought I'd try and post some more of my recent finishes.  As I was going through them I realized I have a few more than I thought.  :)  YEAH...that means progress.


This first quilt is from the pattern Butterchurn by This and That.  I challenged myself to use only two charm packs, which was a huge challenge for me.  I did it, and then when I got done I didn't like it.  I'm still not so sure about it, but it is growing on me a bit.  Maybe in a few years (months) I'll get it quilted and use it :)



This quilt pattern I bought in a kit a few years ago.  The pattern is Starry Patch by New Leaf Stitches.  They were using it as a tabletopper in a quilt shop and I just fell in love with it.  Now to sit down and get it quilted so I can use it this summer on our table.

This cross stitch pattern is Sunflower Inn by Little House Needleworks and I have loved it for a long time.  After I was in the hospital I decided it was a great project to finish.  Now I just have to figure out if I should frame it or make it into a pillow.  I'm thinking frame...any suggestions?

Thanks for stopping by!  Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you like or don't like.  Please be nice though! :)  I'm just starting out and have some work to do with my photography, but I'm hoping to get some help there too soon.  By looking at my finishes it looks like I'm thinking a lot about summer.  Now to get ready to go for a 2 mile walk for childhood cancer.  It is supposed to be 30 degrees today so that should almost seem like summer is close. 

Kristen

No comments: