Sunday, September 2, 2012

House on the Hill

This is one of the oddest house blocks I have ever seen.  First of all it has two chimneys, but it is a small house.  It has one odd window and one big door on the end.  My husband builds houses so I'm pretty sure it is not up to code...at least not in our town that has so many "codes" it is hard to keep track of them all.  So, I just decided why not make it colorful...


It looks like the circus lives here and they are jumping up and down.  I think I also need a dog or a cow on the "hill."  :)  This is block number 246 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Kristin, it IS an unusual house and it wasn't till you mentioned it that I caught the animals jumping up and down at the window. Don't you have a few other house blocks and maybe a few animal blocks. You could put them all together in one quilt -- no matter that the size and perspective might be off. It would be fun.