Monday, September 3, 2012

Old Home

Well, this house is more my type of house compared to last night.  But then again, when I look at last evening's block I think it is more of a milk house rather than a house anyone would live in, and that may be why it had two chimneys and tonight there is only one.


This house needs a wreath above the door I think.  It is block number 247 of 366 and it is an 11-inch block...which is a very odd sized block, that being said, it is the perfect block for today as today was quite odd.  I keep forgetting that today is Monday as it was a holiday.  Tomorrow, I will be drawing for the Blog Hop With Giveaways and you can enter until I do the drawing.


Stash Report....

Used this week:  0
Used year to date:  10 yards
Added to this week:  2.5 yards
Added to year to date: 107.50 yards
Net used for 2012:  -97.00   

Wow has it been a while since I've done my stash report.  Nothing to report...and it is pretty pathetic looking isn't it?  For those of you who are new, I'm not counting my block of the day blocks in my stash report until the end of the year...or I start finishing some quilts with these blocks.  One of these days...(a person can dream can't they?)  YIKES...told you I couldn't remember it was Monday, Sunday is supposed to be the stash report.  I have a feeling it is going to be a very long week.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: