Saturday, September 22, 2012

Flock of Geese and FNSI Finish


Autumn is here...the summer hot is gone and the cool breezes of fall are upon us.  I'm happy as fall has always been my favorite time of year.  The leaves are changing color and warning us to enjoy what we have of the time outdoors as soon it will be too cold to not wear a coat.


Today's block is a simple one again, this time the whole block is half-square triangles.  It is number 266 of 366 (only 100 left) and it is a 10-inch block.  Last night I only finished my block for the day which you can see here.  After all that light bulb changing I decided I should probably do a little straightening up in my sewing room and after so much of that I decided to just forget it for the evening.  Maybe next month I will see more sewing for the FNSI.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

You're getting so much accomplished with these blocks. They're beautiful :)

Katherine said...

i still love dropping in and seeing your daily blocks. the way the year is going it will be over before we know it.

Jennifer Wingard said...

Your quiliting is so amazingly precise. I can't wait until I've got enough experience to get all my points matched up as well as you do. Great work for FNSI! :)