Sunday, April 8, 2012

Twister

Today's block is number 99 of 366.  All I can think of to say is "YEAH!"  I'm so happy I've made it this far, and I probably should not be celebrating number 99, but I am.  I've had a very short, quick course in celebrate everyday this week, and I'm going to do it!


This block is a 10-inch block, it is an easy stitch, and I thought I'd try some more orange.  I'm hoping tomorrow I can figure out this whole picture mosaic thing so you can have a glimpse at the first 100.  I'm pretty excited as my stack is HUGE, and I'm not even a third of the way through yet.

Now for the Stash Report....

Used this week:  0 yards
Used year to date:  2.5 yards
Added to this week:  22.25 yards
Added to year to date: 94.25 yards
Net used for 2012:  -91.75 


Yep I added again...and you would too if you had found another 70% off sale like I did.  It was actually Toy Box II fabrics this time, which means soon I can start putting some of these 100 blocks together...I'm SO excited. I also finished quite a few things today, but I'm going to add them next week to the stash report  (after I show them).  I'm linking with Judy.  Happy Stitching!! 
 --Kristen

2 comments:

krisgray said...

Pretty block, once again! More at 70% off? Lucky you! Can't wait to see your finishes.

Richard Healey said...

Nice block I had to pin it.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
http://juliadawnhealey.blogspot.com