Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Delectable Mountains

I realized today that there is about a month left of this school year and then it will be summer break.  I do not know where the first part of this year has gone, but it doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon.  I am so looking forward to warmer weather and evenings spent on the patio.  I might have to consider taking my sewing machine out there once in a while for some great outdoor piecing.


Tonight's block is a 10-inch block and is number 115 of 366.  As I was sewing, it seemed like it was missing something...or like there was only half of it.  I have a great idea for this block and if it works, I will share it with you.  If it doesn't, I will just put it in my mistake pile...I'm kidding, I will share either way.   :)  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This looks a more difficult block, it looks beautiful. You will be enjoying stitching outside soon and I'll be stitching in front of the fire! Wendy x