Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cobblestone Lane BOM and Northumberland Star

I spent the whole day in my sewing room today.  I organized fabrics and tried to figure out what to work on first.  I ended up spending a lot of time cutting out all the little pieces for these two blocks that were from the Cobblestone Lane BOM.


Tomorrow I'm hoping to blanket stitch around each and every piece. :)  I'm hoping it won't take that long, but I know better than to plan more than working on them...and I also realized why I never finished this quilt.


I love star blocks, and any variation of a star block.  I have ever since I started quilting, and I have no idea why that is.  This is different than anything I've ever seen before and it was enjoyable to piece.  It is block number 119 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Your cobblestone blocks are gorgeous, I often wonder if you have time to work on your other projects as well as your daily blocks. I love star blocks too and that one is beautiful.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great job! I've been sewing on the Cobblestone BOM for a long time. Still need to finish it.

Anonymous said...

The cobblestone project looks great. Hope you have another productive day sewing on it. Love seeing your calendar blocks too.