Friday, April 27, 2012

Arkansas Crossroads

I need to get to work and finish some of my projects.  It is supposed to be rainy and cold tomorrow which means it is going to be the perfect day to stay home and sew.  The chores are finished tonight (YEAH!) so there should be some sewing time tomorrow, and hopefully I can get some of these half finished projects out of my sewing room.


I think it is a really good thing I am making myself work through these blocks one a day.  I could easily get side tracked and start making some quilts with these blocks.  This one was so fun to make and would easily sew up as a baby blanket in a short period of time.  I cut and pieced this block in less than a half hour which makes me think a baby quilt would be done in no time.  Now to make note of that on my calendar so the next time I need a baby quilt in a hurry, I remember which block would work well.  This is an 8-inch block and number 118 of 366.  I am linking with Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

These block are great and I love seeing them every day. Hugs

Wendy said...

Very pretty, you are going to have so many quilts or ideas for quilts by the end of 12 months.

Sue Daurio said...

Great block, love the colors.