Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wyoming Valley Star

This is a case where using different fabric values than what is called for in the pattern makes the block look completely different than the pattern.


The pattern had used navy blues and pinks and it definitely looks different, although I do like mine.  Guess it is just one of those things.  It is a 15-inch block and is number 120 of 366!!!! :)

Stash Report....

Used this week:  0 yards
Used year to date:  2.5 yards
Added to this week:  2 yards
Added to year to date: 96.25 yards
Net used for 2012:  -93.75 


Yep, I added 2 yards of a white background, and I've already cut it all up.  I'm using it along with some very old stash, I just can't mark it as "used" yet.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

krisgray said...

I like your colors, too - very pretty!