Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Quiltcation Day Two

Funny how when you plan things you just can't foresee what is going to happen.  I woke up yesterday with an extreme case of vertigo (dizziness) and as the day progressed it got worse.  Today I'm feeling like I am going to survive, although I'm still walking like I'm on a ship in high seas. :)

Yesterday I finished piecing the border for my X-Rated Schnibbles.  YAY!  This was a fun quilt to make and the fabric (Snug As A Bug by Melly and Me for Riley Blake) is so fun that I'm happy I have a few scraps left to work with for something else.



The day is early and I'm ready to get back into the sewing room.  We will see how far I make it today, hopefully another quilt top finished?!?!?  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely quilt...........