Monday, July 7, 2014

Metro Lattice Update

I was working fast and furious on my Metro Lattice last week and then I came to a screeching halt.  I cut something completely wrong and thought it might just be time to step back and take a day off.  I decided that I should probably make all my four patches and get them cut and ready to sew before I moved on, which is exactly what I did.


I finished cutting them in the wee hours this morning and am ready to start sewing again.  I was outside with the sunrise today and there is something about the colors of this quilt and the early morning sun.  Don't forget to check out Thelma's progress, I cannot wait to see how far she got this past week.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

8 comments:

Krista said...

I love your colours! I just started a metro lattice myself, and had to jump over here from Judy's blog, when I recognized the blocks.

Vicky said...

Fabulous colors! I'm making Metro Scope, but have only finished a test block out of scraps and three real blocks. Can't wait to see your blocks!!

Scrapatches said...

This is looking wonderful. Hope your cutting troubles are over ... :) Pat

Sinta Renee said...

I love your colors... it is looking gorgeous!

Rhonda said...

I love all the pretty shades of blue. They make me smile!!

Suze said...

The colors are beautiful and peaceful. The quilt has to be magnificent. Thank you for sharing. I can only imagine the thrill of the sun shining on the amazing blocks after a night of hard work.

Wendy said...

those blocks are fab, that's going to be an amazing quilt, I have no idea how you sew curves!

Lisa D. said...

Your blocks are really pretty! I can't wait to see it all come together.