I just finished this Valentine's embroidery and I did not want it to sit unfinished waiting for Valentine's to roll around again. I also purchased the ruffler foot for my sewing machine and boy is that sweet. You change the setting to how many ruffles you want per stitches and it makes it for you. I think next time I will put a few more ruffles in my ruffle. ;) The pattern for the embroidery is from Bare Roots and was a fun one to stitch. I did change the colors of floss just by picking a color I liked and stitching with it.
Here are the rest of the participants for the Think Ruffles Hop! Thank you Mdm Samm and Amy for all your encouragement!!