Friday, June 28, 2013

An Update

So, I bet you have been wondering what happened to me and the situation with the police.  Let me just put it this way, I completely understand why I was questioned, and I am in total agreement with it.  I found the woman who they were looking for, or I should say she found me, and they need to find her and do something about her.  The scary thing is, she looks like a normal mom, drives a normal car, was in a park where there were a lot of children playing, but she does not do normal things.  After talking with this woman I drove as far away as I could without being too far away from my son's basketball camp.  In my travels I found a great shop that has moved since the last time I was there...it is called 3 Kitten's Needle Arts.


What a great find this shop was.  The canvases and yarns were amazing, and the customer service...unbelievable!!!  They helped me choose threads and stitches for this small ornament.  I started working on this little guy, but I have not gotten very far.  I love the fact that I will be using a lot of different stitches!  I must say this shop definitely made the whole week worthwhile.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen



7 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh that sounds scary that they really were looking for a certain woman! Your little cross stitch is so cute.

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Who were they looking for and what did she say to you? I read your last post and went back to see if I missed anything, but I don't understand...did someone approach you? Is there a news story about this person?

Vicki H said...

Yes, what Jamie said. We like more details.

Needled Mom said...

That has to be a bit unsettling.

Tammy said...

Ok please tell us more about the lady the police really were looking for. You definitely have me wanting to know all the details now.

Carol Swift said...

This is like a cliff hanger..what did that lady do?

Lori said...

ROFL--I am with the rest of the people---what's the rest of the story??