Friday, February 15, 2013

Working On Some UFO's

This morning I woke up and decided that today was going to be the day where some quilts that have been sitting for far too long were going to get pinned...and it actually happened.  I do not know exactly when they will be quilted, but at least at this point they are closer to being finished than they were yesterday.


Of course two of these quilts look to be more fall in color, but that is okay, if they are finished and ready to use this fall, that will be great.  I would love to be able to use the house quilt soon, so that may have to jump to the top of the quilting list.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

5 comments:

Karen O said...

LOVE your house Schnibble Kristen. Really pretty colors. I look forward to seeing it finished.

Lori said...

I love your color choice for the house quilt too. I did it in fall colors. Did you have trouble with the roof pieces like I did? After quite a struggle, I realized the cutting direction were in error.

Wendy said...

The house quilt is lovely, I look forward to seeing how you quilt it. Good work on your hexies too, you are making great progress.

Jacqueline said...

I will echo everyone else and comment on how cute the colors are in your house quilt. look forward to seeing how you quilt it.

Sherry Of B.S. Crafts said...

Congrats on getting to those UFOs! There is something exciting about finishing the ones that have been sitting for a while! I love your houses! They're super cute!