Friday, February 8, 2013

The Forty Stars Are Finished

It took me 23 days to make 40 star blocks, my goal was one a day, which means I am 17 days ahead on the Stars and Sprigs project.  I think that is a very good thing because everything left is applique and a lot of applique there is to do.





All of the stars were fun to make, but I am ready to start the applique.  I have a pretty full day ahead of me tomorrow and I am hoping to at least be able to get some of the pieces cut out.  It is looking like it is going to be machine applique which will be a good way for me to practice my skills.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I love your stars and am anxious to see the applique blocks come together. Thanks for sharing

Sarah Craig said...

Lovely stars! Can't wait to see what the applique looks like... Whoop whoop!!

DangAndBlast! said...

Ooh I like the next to last star - blue and brown together makes me happy.