I had found some information on using stabilizer and the glue pen to prep these for applique. If you look at the few pieces that are turned right side up you can see it isn't all that easy. After tracing out all those pieces and then not having it go well, I decided I should just set it aside as obviously I was not in the mood for that.
I decided I was more in the mood for finishing a binding. I turned a movie on and got to work. I should mention I didn't start working on this until almost 10 p.m., but it felt so good to finish it that I thought I'd start on the other one.
I could not put this one down either. It is now hanging on the wall in my office. I wish you could see the quilting better...the lighting is awful today as it is overcast. Another completed project, and I will have something for my stash report this week!!! Yay!!! It was so fun to actually hang this one that I might think about going back to work on those Stars and Sprigs applique blocks (I was kindly reminded this morning that a finished bed sized quilt would be nice). Happy Stitching!! --Kristen