Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Meeting House Square

I am beginning to think that my husband is right and I am going nuts.  I started early again this evening, and I kind of knew what I was in for.  I had studied this block all day while working and kept thinking to myself, there has to be an easy way to do this, I just need to figure it out.  I decided working in quarters would make it easier because once I figured out the first quarter, everything should go smoothly.  I didn't count the pieces in the block until I was finished, but I am thinking that 97 pieces in a 9-inch block is almost as bad as the insanity 113 piece block.




When I chose my fabrics I did not really pay attention to the size of the pieces, if I had, I would have chosen different fabrics to use.  I think smaller prints would have been better.  Oh well, it is finished and I've had enough tonight.  This is number 289 of 366 and it is a 9-inch block.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

That certainly is a lot of pieces, but it turned out great.