Thursday, September 13, 2012

Towers of Camelot and 9-Patch Link Up

I love star blocks...they are my absolute favorite blocks.  So this block makes me happy being that it is a star and then it has a fun name.


I can definitely see a whole quilt with this block, and then set them on point...yep, I like them.  This is block number 257 of 366 and it is a 9-inch block.


I only finished six 9-patches this week, and as you can see, I found the lost block and finished it.  I should have always been at multiples of five and at last count I had 129...Found it!!  I'm at 135 now and I only have 15 to go to get to my goal of 150.  Hopefully it will be a very uneventful weekend around here and some major sewing will be done.  Link up if you have any 9-patches to share..  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: