Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Queen's Petticoat

Every time I look at this block I see something different (four patches, a star, half-square triangles).  I spent a majority of the day wondering how in the world I was going to get it to work.  One thing I do have to say about it is that it was much easier to piece than I thought it would be, and it took a lot less time than I thought it would.


This is another case where I like the block a whole lot better on the screen than I did when I finished it and this queen has a very brightly colored petticoat. :)  This is block number 256 of 366 and it is a 9-inch block.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have just discovered this block in a 35 year old book. I am tickled to see the bright colors on yours. I intend to do this as a lap quilt for one of my granddaughters. Thanks for the post.