Monday, September 24, 2012

Brown Goose

I knew I had made this block before when I started working on this today.  It was driving me crazy because I tried to do the same thing I did before, make it out of half-square triangles, and once again it did not work.


This is another fabric I've been saving from the Toy Box II line.  I think it works well with this pattern.  This is number 268 of 366 and it is a 10-inch block.


I finally flipped through the whole calendar again and found it...it was the Fool's Puzzle on April 1.  It is made exactly the same way, you just flip the middle flying geese upside down and change the color placement.  I knew I was not losing my mind. :)  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty blocks!

DangAndBlast! said...

You'd think it would work with hst's - why not?