Thursday, September 6, 2012

"A" and 9-Patch Link Up

All I can think of as I see the "A" is the Fonz from Happy Days saying "AAAAA" with his thumbs up.  Okay, so I'm so dating myself here, but you know how it goes some days.


This block is fun, and I have so many ideas of ways to use it.  I guess I will just have to see how well I like the other letters before I decide which way to go with this..and no, there aren't 26 of them, so the next 26 days won't be a letter a day, there are only five.  They are all the same size at 7-1/2 inches which makes me wonder which ones are hard to make at 7-1/2 inches.  I suppose I could get some graph paper out and try and figure them out. :)  This is block number 250 of 366 and I just realized I've made 250 blocks...wow.  To be honest there have been a few days when I wondered if I would make it this far...only 116 to go.


Here are my 9 patches and I now have 129 finished.  Guess I need to make one more to have an even number and then I will start trying to get this quilt top finished.  Link up if you have some 9-patches to share with all of us and/or go to the Meadowbrook facebook page to share there! Happy Stitching!! --Kristen


No comments: