Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Milky Way

Doesn't this block's title sound all dreaming and far away?  It has stars in it (which I love) and it has little four patches (which I love)...which I guess means I really enjoyed this block.


It is block number 102 of 366 and is a 12-1/2 inch block.  I went with my brother and sister-in-law to look at a new house for them tonight.  It was so fun to think back on our first house hunting trip, how exciting it was, and trying to know if it was just the right place for us.  The house had all these big empty walls just waiting for quilts...they told me I could make some for them...or even just loan them some for a while! :)  It almost sounds like I'm getting the best part of the deal.  I'm linking today with WIP Wednesday.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Gia said...

I like those! Like pinwheels.

Wendy said...

Beautiful block. Sounds like you have lots of new projects ahead of you!