Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Turnabout Quilt

Hey everyone, I'm back with a fun new quilt pattern from Fat Quarter Shop called Turnabout.  The Turnabout pattern is part of the Vintage and Classic Series from Fat Quarter Shop.  It has big blocks which means you do not have to make a lot of blocks for a large quilt.





I used Merry Little Christmas fabric by Bonnie and Camille which is a Christmas line from Moda.  There is a wonderful all over snowy print that was perfect for the middle of my stars.  I have always wanted a Christmas quilt and I finally have one.



To make this quilt even better, I used Cuddle fabric for the backing which makes this so cozy!  (Even better for a Christmas quilt and those cold, snowy nights.) I did quilt this 90 x 90 inch quilt myself on my Bernina 770.




There is a free pattern for this block which you can find here and low price pattern for putting the quilt together that you can find here.  Kimberly made a video that shows step by step how to make this block along with a kit for this quilt here,  Happy Stitching and Happy Turnabout!! --Kristen

No comments: