Monday, September 16, 2019

FQS Blog Remix - Sewing Machine Accessory Bag

I am so excited to be able to share with you another Fat Quarter Shop Blog Remix.  This time it is the Sewing Machine Accessory Bag.  It is a quick and easy stitch and such a useful sized bag at 8-1/2 x 9 inches finished.



I used left over Christmas Figs charm squares and background fabric from the Charm Pack Tree Skirt I made not long ago.  Two matching charms of four fabrics are needed for the block (so a total of 8), or you could mix it up and use 8 different fabrics.  I know everyone has a few of those left over just waiting to be used.


There is a large pocket on the back, the perfect size for a small ruler or a pattern if you are going to a class.  I didn't even cringe when I put the zipper in (keyword is easy to make).

The link to the pattern and video is here.  If you make one, I'd love to see a photo.  It is always fun to share the things we create!  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen


No comments: