Sunday, December 30, 2018

Mini Scrap Patch Bag

Good morning everyone!  We are almost to the end of 2018 and the Fat Quarter Shop is doing another blog remix with the Mini Scrap Patch Bag.  They have a video with all the instructions on how to make the bag which is very easy to follow, and makes creating your bag simple!


I made two this time because doesn't everyone love the new "Valentines" fabrics that are out?  I used Little Sweetheart by Edytar Sitar for the bottom one, and RED-diculously Red by Me and My Sister Designs for the other.  I had charm packs that I cut to size, and only needed 11 charms to make each bag.  That means there is plenty of fabric left to make more!  I also bought a 30" By Annie zipper so I could make four bags out of one (I just need to get a few extra zipper pulls).

I love using fun fabrics for linings, and a fat quarter is more than enough for this bag.


Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE bags.  It is so fun to actually make one that I can use!

If you'd like to make your own scrap patch bag, you can find the video here.  Let me know if you do make one, I'd love to see it!  I'm planning on being back before the year ends, I've got big plans for the new year. :)  Happy Stitching!!!  --Kristen

No comments: