Sunday, October 15, 2017

I Goofed...

All week last week I was sure that the Mini Charm Chocolates Quilt Along was this Friday...well, it was not.  It is November 3.  SO, that being said I wanted to share a few things I've finished so at least there was something to show.  To be honest I have a lot of huge decisions to make in the near future, and I think I am trying so hard not to dwell on them I'm throwing myself into other things that make me happy.  On a good note, I won't be frantically sewing the days before the deadline, because my quilt is finished. ;)



This is my new tree skirt.  Here is the problem.  I got it all quilted and now I have to cut a hole in the middle and a seam up the side before I bind it.  All that quilting done, and I'm finding it hard to cut it.  I am sure if I leave it for a few days it will not be so hard to do and I will attempt the cutting.  I could leave it as a tabletopper, but then I will be without a tree skirt again this year. 


I also finished Dogs In Sweaters by Elizabeth Hartman, although I just have one dog in a sweater on a pillow.  He was too cute not to make and very easy as well.  I'm sure he will be dearly loved and used often because I've already had requests for more than one.

Fall is in full swing here as you can see by the piles of leaves we have everywhere.  It seems all it does is rain around here, although we had about a half hour of sunshine today.  Everyone ran outside to do some clean up before it was dark.  The days are cooler and shorter, but that means the holidays will soon be upon us.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen 

No comments: