Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pattern Testing

I finally got the go ahead to start using my hand now that I'm almost three months out from my surgery.  That is interesting, but I am SO happy to be back to stitching, albeit slow.  I was fortunate enough to be able to pattern test the new Bitty Bunnies pattern by Molly and Mama.


Isn't she cute?  She is so tiny, but fun and quick to make.





How cute is it that they can take a nap inside their carrot?


They are just too cute to only make one! :)  If you would like the pattern you can find it here.  They are quick and easy to stitch, and there is plenty of time to have lots of bitty bunnies made before Easter.  Happy Spring and Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Your bunnies are so cute.. And glad to hear you are mending well.

Molly and Mama said...

Kristen, thank you for your lovely work with my Bitty Bunnies Easter pattern. I am just in love with your creations! And thank you for sharing, Lauren x

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad you are mending, Oh my those are so cute.