Monday, February 9, 2015

Time is Flying

Here it is a week into February and although I've been sewing plenty, I've posted nothing.  Not that I haven't thought about it, time has just gotten away from me.  I have enough for about four postings, and I keep signing up for more sew alongs, so I need to sit down and share a little.


This is a Gail Pan design from her book "Patchwork Loves Embroidery."  There is a sew along for Gail's Designs here the last Wednesday of the month if you are interested in stitching along, or just checking out what everyone else has been working on.


This is a free design from Anni Downs you can find here.  This was my January assignment for another sew along, and although it is stitched, I haven't decided how I am going to use it yet.  I am considering either making it into a quilted bag or a wall hanging.  I was very happy to have the stitching done January 31, at 11:59 p.m (just under my deadline).

I have plenty more to share (hopefully tomorrow)...but my taxes await me, and since my appointment is this week, I had better be prepared.


Okay, I had to add a sneak peak, it has something to do with this hot pink mess.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: